We are committed to provide the highest standards of dental care guided by evidence based dentistry and under a multidisciplinary approach in a friendly, relaxing and caring environment.
Our duties towards you
- Listen to your needs ,understand your fears and give you explanations and solutions tailored to meet your expectations . Keep you informed of the latest techniques and use the best materials and equipment available
- Carry out the dental tteatment in safe environment and follow the latest guidelines in cross infection and decontamination.
- To offer you treatment plan which bests meets your requirements and to discuss with you all the implications and alternatives
- To educate you about oral health and how this could have a positive effect in your overall health
Your duties towards us
- To help us is by attending your appointments promptly and if it is not possible let us know as soon as you can. We do charge for less than two working days cancellation notice. A reminder service is provided by the practice but this should not waive your responsibility of attending your appointments should the reminder fails to get through.
- To carry out home care and follow Preventative measures as recommended by your dentist or dental hygienist so as to ensure that your mouth , teeth and gums are maintained in a healthy condition.
- To listen to our advice in relation to habits such as smoking which can have an adverse effect on your gum health and negatively influence the successful outcome of certain dental procedures such as dental implants and periodontal treatment.
- To attend for regular examinations and preventative treatment as recommended by your dentist and dental hygienist. A reminder service is provided.
- To treat all staff with respect and courtesy that you would expect from us.
- If you are happy with the treatment you received from us then we would appreciate if you share your positive experiences and recommend our services to others
Centre of excellence: all our dentists and staff are committed to offer you a life altering dentistry in a safe relaxing and friendly environment .
- Fully air-conditioned with video-entry security system
- State of the art computerized dental practice
- Digital x-ray system to reduce radiation
- Intraoral camera for patient’s education
- Painless techniques in local anaesthesia with Wand system
- Fresh breath centre
- Whitening centre
- Implant centre